Below you will find a list of the questions I get asked on a regular basis.

It’s not uncommon for homeowners to immediately spot an electrical issue. Any good handyman will tell you that they can fix it themselves without a problem. Unfortunately, there is a problem. Handymen are not qualified to handle electrical work. Electricians have years of extensive training and certification processes to obtain his or her accreditation’s.

Yes we are OZEV approved and can offer the relevant grant (subject to terms and conditions) 

Yes, we can provide landlords certificates as well as home buyers visual inspections

We charge £99 plus VAT per hour

Yes we are NICEIC approved contractors and Which trusted traders

Monday-Friday 8am-5pm

Saturday 8am -12pm

Yes we have a minimum of 5 million pounds public liability insurance and 500 thousand pounds of professional indemnity insurance.

Yes, we would be happy to discuss your needs and prepare a maintenance program for all electrical safety and repair, for your property or properties.

All of our electricians are fully qualified, tested and certified in line with the current UK legislation for safe electrical installation – currently BS 7671:2018 IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition, including inspection & testing.

It is the very latest update to the wiring regulations and is an essential qualification for anyone working in the industry, to ensure safe and up to date work is carried out within current law and building standards.

There are no set guidelines as to when a property should be rewired. Just because your wiring’s old, it doesn’t mean it’s unsafe.

Many factors can affect the wear and tear of your electrical installation, including the materials used and how your property has been used.

We would advise that a periodic inspection is carried out on owner-occupied properties at least every 10 years and every 5 years in rented accommodation. The test will certify whether the electrics in a property are safe and tell you if anything needs upgrading.

You should carry out regular checks around the house on the condition of your cables, switches, sockets and other accessories. If you notice anything unusual - for example, burn marks on plugs and sockets, sounds of ‘arcing’ (buzzing or crackling), fuses blowing or circuit-breakers tripping - get a local registered electrician to check your electrics as soon as possible